Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- The abstract should be written in English.
- Maximum word limits: 300
- The abstract must be prepared in Microsoft Word format and each file shall contain only ONE abstract.
- Abstract title, author(s), institution(s), corresponding address, and e-mail address should be clearly stated. Underline the name of the presenting author.
- Abstract Format: Abstracts should include the following sessions:
- Acknowledgements and/or Funding source – if applicable
- Accepted author will be required to register for APAITO 2018 meeting as delegate.
- The completed Abstract Submission in Microsoft Word format shall be submitted by email to the Congress Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before March 15, 2018 (23:59 GMAT).